A Note from Sabrina...
I would like to extend a personal invitation to you to join our Journaling Community. Perhaps I’ve met you in person, maybe you’re my client, maybe you’ve been in the audience during one of my talks, maybe a friend has invited you to this site, or maybe we’ve connected through social media. Regardless, it is my intention to bring together the people I’ve encountered who’ve inspired me, who’ve been moved by something I’ve shared with them, and who HAVE SO MUCH TO OFFER ONE ANOTHER.
I’ve formed this community to give you a place to be yourself... to play...to explore...and to express yourself. I want to empower you to be YOU, to tap into your potential, to realize your gifts and manifest the power of intention in your life. There is no better tool for doing this than through journaling.
Journaling is a highly powerful tool to create significant change in your life.
This isn’t just an on-line journal. There’s so much more for you here than I can possibly explain in just a few paragraphs. There are many beautiful layers here for you to explore, when you are ready.
Signing up for your own password protected, secure journal is where you start. You’ll receive self-guided journaling prompts. Start journaling. Then try journaling every day. It doesn’t take long before you realize the impact on your life is powerful!
And, when you want feedback from me, or from others on the site, you can ask for it. If privacy is a significant concern for you, you even have the option of asking for feedback anonymously. Imagine a journal that talks back to you. Imagine journaling when you are very confused, unsure of which course to take. How would it be to ask for and receive feedback from others on a similar journey? Perhaps someone else has been right where you are and can share what they’ve learned. Perhaps someone reads your entry and picks up on something you aren’t noticing. Perhaps you share a significant insight at just the moment someone else needs to hear it. It’s powerful! This is the power of community and I invite you to join us!
- Journaling helps you gain a new perspective and improve your outlook.
- Journaling helps clarify your thoughts.
- Journaling helps you keep track of your progress toward goals.
- Journaling helps you to review your past and identify patterns into which you’ve fallen. Do these serve you? If not, you can choose to create new patterns.
- Journaling is a precious gift you give yourself.
The Science Supporting the Benefits of Journaling
Subsequent research links writing to a number of health benefits, including strengthened immune function, reduced blood pressure, a decreased reliance upon pain medication, improved lung function in asthma patients, and reduced symptoms in rheumatoid arthritis patients.
Who Should Journal Here?Journaling is not for everybody. You should only journal here if you are committed to greater personal awareness, living intentionally and achieving your goals.
The ideal person has already begun this work for themselves and is looking for a tool to increase insight and awareness, while receiving guidance and support along the way.
“I’m too busy...I don’t have time to journal”
This is my own gremlin, and I’ve heard it from my clients. We are all extremely busy. “Busy” is an excuse. An excuse for what? Your answer to that question is unique to you. I invite you to answer it. You might even write about it in your first journal entry.
The reality is that journaling can take as little or as long as you want. I started by spending just a few minutes journaling at the beginning of my day and quickly found myself cherishing this time as a way to clear my head, reflect on what I learned from the previous day and set my intentions for the day.
To be completely transparent, I’ll tell you that I began my journaling experience by describing how skeptical I was of finding the time to journal. Yet, I am well-acquainted with the research on the positive effects of journaling. Clearly, knowing something is not the same as applying it!
Here’s what you’ll get when you sign-up
- Weekly guided journaling assignments intentionally designed to systematically take you through the steps of successfully deepening your awareness and reaching new levels of insight.
- Your very own password protected, secure, online journal
- The opportunity to share your journaling experience with others who are interested in making significant changes in their lives (or you can remain completely anonymous if you so choose)
- A subscription to the Tap the Potential Newsletter where you’ll receive exclusive information about upcoming courses and programs.
Give it a try!